Wednesday 13 June 2012

Tie & Tease + updates

Yesterday I had the pleasure of  having some tie and tease fun and I have to say if it was anything to go by I have grown a lot more confident and found the whole experience much more enjoyable than in the past.

First of all I got my four ties and as we talked I gradually tied up first his one hand then his foot and then the other foot and finally his remaining hand.  I have a metal framed bed, so this is easily secured into the position that I require.  After doing this I then got my one flogger, a butt plus, my magic wand and some lube close to hand.  I then went over to my guest and gently kissed him and as he has very senstive nipples I also kissed, licked and teased those before reaching for a blind fold and covering his eyes.

He was not expecting to be blindfold, but there was nothing he could do about it.  However, he embraced the experience and took full advantage the sensory deprivation.  I also attached a strap with a bell on to his leg and told him that each time I heard the bell I would be spanking him, which I duly did, as he forgot about it several times.  I also told him that if he moaned too loud he would get a spank and this also happened several times, especially when I used the magic wand directly onto his balls, which seemed to wake his whole body up and make he uncontrollably moan, as he told me how amazing I was.

The time was spread between soft and hard sensations, sensually caressing his body and punishing with spanks as necessary, I nibbled on his nipples and gave him sweet kisses, which eventually led to the butt plug!  I kindly lubed it up so it was nice and slipply and slowly pushed in allowing him to gyrate until it was fully inserted and then I set the magic wand onto the base.  He was loving it and telling me how wonderful I was when I took hold of his cock and simulateously massaged it and then sucked it off to completion.

He had the most powerful orgasm and was left in a state of utter extacy for several minutes afterwards.  I cleaned him up, gently untied him and snuggled up next to him, placing sweet little kisses on his forehead, as he came back down to earth.

I think I may have finally cracked it!  I really enjoyed it too.  Isn't life a joy when you finally feel like you know what you're doing.


Updates*

I'm not sure if you would remember, but last year I went on the dukan diet and lost 15 lbs.  well... it would be true to say over Christmas and not being particularly enamoured with the food on offer I found it near impossible to pick it back up afterwards and the slippery slope to eating like a piggy soon returned. 

Thankfully when I got my new apartment and my life seemed to have settled a bit, I decided it was time to take matters in hand again and I stopped eating copious amounts of fatty foods and took control back.  Yes I was still within the size 14/16 dress that I advertise as, but far more often than not it was the size 16 I was picking out and I did not want this to be my new label, as size 14 suits me and my curves far better.

I'm at around the 7 week stage now of this new healthy living, which has been very much helped my Marks & Spencers.  Did you know they had a whole host of meals and salads under 400 calories?  Which is great when I am on tour and unable to cook food and it also limits how much I can eat, which is a good thing in my case lol, being Miss Piggy and all.
To date I have lost another 15 lbs on top of the 2lbs I still had lost from the last lot (yes I know I put nearly all the weight back on, that's me the yoyo dieter!), but now it is totally under control and I'm looking to lose one more stone.  This week has been particularly difficult, as although broadly speaking I am still eating much less, I'm not doing a lot of exercise, so I need to put this right and find time to pop to the swimming pool or do some zumba or something.

Anyway, I thought you would like to know that I'm back down to a size 14 and trying hard to make sure it stays that way.


It's been lovely settling in to the apartment and increasingly moreso as some old faces are starting to return from my days in Worcester.  I have so missed having my regulars, being able to have a bit of a laugh and a chat and it's very much like seeing an old friend when they walk through the door again.  If I did used to see you in Worcester and you think I'm too far away, please do think again.  If you're coming from further up the M5 is likely no more than an extra 20/25 mins on your journey and it's around 40 mins from the heart of Worcester.   You are all still very welcome.  I moved away from Worcester to take away the heat a little, it was too close to home for me and certainly not to move away from you!

Next week I'm going off to Leeds again for a few days.  I'm really looking forward to it, as I will be visiting some friends while I'm there too and hopefully letting my hair down a little.  It could be a lot of fun.  Although, I am going out for dinner and I've ordered all 3 courses, so I had better be a good girl up until then to make sure I have room for it lol.
After that I'm back home for a couple of weeks, before going back up to Birmingham.  I've not worked in Birmingham before, well not the City Centre anyway, so I don't really know how it will be, but I'm looking forward to it, as I'm going to see a client i've not met for over a year and it's his birthday and I'm the present.  Hopefully he will be pleased with what he unwraps, although I will be in control, as he is submissive, so it looks like a bit more tie and tease is in order.  I must make sure I have my blindfold at hand lol.

We seem to have gone full circle now, so an ideal point to sign off.  Don't forget it's Father's day this Sunday.  Get a card in the post if you don't live local, or give him a call and let your Dad know you love him.  Look after yourself and maybe we will see each other soon.

Kate x

6 comments:

  1. hi kate,realy like the sound of that. never experianced tie&tease before, sure would like to trie it i to have sensitive nipples and just the thought of being blindfolded to...very horny
    peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the beginners 'Tie & Tease' lady. I'm not going to do anything too scary, as I'm not turned on by hurting people or humiliation. I do like to see people squirm with delight though lol.

    You're welcome to get in touch if you would like to give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kate,well done for continuing to lose weight looking at your pics its definatly working
    peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pete, I'm not done yet, so hopefully I'll be where I want to be soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kate there is a good show on bbc2 at the moment
    peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I've just put it on now :)

    ReplyDelete