Friday 18 February 2011

Half Term

Well it's Friday today and half term is looming forward.  I've not had any bookings for the last 2 Fridays, which is very odd, as it was always my guaranteed day to get work in the past, so with that and me being out of action this weekend (I'm going into hospital on Sunday as an out patient) I just don't know when I'm next going to get have any fun.

Omg!  I just had phone sex (first time on AW in ages) and it's made me feel hornier than ever!  I think I'm going to crack up over the next week also being half term.  No incalls :(  I doubt there will be much in the way of outcalls either for the same reason.  Perhaps I should make my excuses and drive down to Oxford for a couple of days?

Good news!  The diet is doing well.  I have lost half a stone so far and bit by bit it is fading away.  I'm not going for quick results, as I would rather keep it off if I can.  To be honest since I have been working from home mostly lately it has been a lot easier, as I can cook from scratch.  It's so hard to eat well when you are living out of a hotel.  I'm going to have to be very careful in April, as I'm away a lot then, so it's even more important that I stick to it when I am home.

My new business is starting to take shape now.  The skills that I learnt while in London are starting to fall into place and I have produced half a dozen things that are of good marketable value.  I'm really pleased with the results and am now feeling supressed by the lack of tools I have more than anything.  Still as time goes I'm sure I will start to pick up bits and pieces and be able to be more versatile.  Some of the books I have picked up from the library have been really useful too, with regards to re-capping on techniques.

I've got lots to look forward to at the end of March and through to April, lots of travelling and blogging I should imagine.  I'm going to be visiting Liverpool for the Aintree races, Newcastle and N.Ireland with Theresa, Tewkesbury, Birmingham and even Bromsgrove lol.  I must remember not to leave anything behind this time.  Last time I was in Oxford I accidently left my cosy towelling dressing gown behind and I really miss it :(  I may also be going to Norwich in May for a couple of days, but I'm not sure how much work is over there, as AW seems to be well looked after in that area.

If anyone who reads this is happy to have outcalls or would like to meet up in a hotel over next week, then that would be fab, otherwise I'm just going to have to burn out yet another vibrator lol.

This week I bought a new toy as my old and trusted eroscillator died on me.  I was so upset, I actually cried.  How sad is that?  I've had it over 9 years and it has given me countless wonderful orgasms. I really wanted to replace it with the same again, but sadly the price has really escalated since I bought it and is now well over £100.  I ended up buying a magic wand instead.  I've always wanted one (in addition not instead) so was quite pleased to get one and it is good, but not a patch on my eroscillator.


Having said that, they are both far more fun when played with an accompanying gentleman, especially when being penetrated.  Hmmm... I think I had better go take a cold shower or maybe go play with the magic wand lol.  Life is too short to feel horny without a cock!

Kate x

News update*  I've lost half a stone now, so diet is doing well.  Looking at losing another 2lb this week.  Not going to over do it with it being half term and all.  Having a nice lie in this morning (Monday).

2 comments:

  1. That eroscillator looks exactly like an electric toothbrush to me. Don't leave it in the bathroom when you have men visiting. They might accidentally vibrate their crowns clean off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no chance of that, my son might think it's for him and then I'll be buggered lol. Mind you, it's well dead now, so no use to anyone any more :(

    ReplyDelete