Friday 5 August 2011

Adultwork Photo Competition

Ok, so it is a really naff title this time round, but I thought what the hell, it might be fun to dress up.  The title is 'School of Cock!'.

I have submitted my entry this evening (Friday) and really would appreciate it if you could vote for me.  Please use this LINK to find my entry.

Update* My original submission was taken down, despite two other submissions not showing their labels or having one at all!  Talk about feeling picked on!  Anyway, I have resubmitted and put the offending photo's on my open gallery on AW instead.  Please, if you voted for me before, could you re-submit your vote, as I only have 20 now and I had around 144 before it got took down.

Many thanks x


I hope you do like them enough to give me a 10 x

Kate x

Here is a taster...

No comments:

Post a Comment