Wednesday 27 July 2011

Let's make it more desirable!

Gosh being self employed brings its twists and turns and dilemmas.  It seems this month has been one for decision making and I have made yet another one!

As from today I have decided to be very generous (it's true!) and reach a compromise, so that hopefully if you can make time you will take advantage of the rates to go with the time.  What am I blathering on about you are wondering?

My beautiful apartment is great to use during the day time in the week, as generally I'm one of the only person there.  This is wonderful with regards to discretion and not upsetting any of the other residents.  However, from around 5pm onward the carpark starts to fill up and everyone is coming back home from their hard days work.  Personally I don't feel so comfortable about using the apartment to meet someone for half an hour or even an hour at this time, as I would be returning after going home and not sleeping there, so popping in and having a visitor, then popping off again, looks a bit odd.  If I'm given enough notice and I try and get there an hour or two earlier, so that it doesn't look like I have gone there fleetingly, so I'm actually spending the best part of the evening there.

My decision is that from now on during the evening and the weekends I am only open to bookings that are of 2 hours or more duration.  This makes the booking a lot more worthwhile, a more natural amount of time to be spending with a visitorm therefore more discreet and worth the trip etc.  However, as this is my choice and perhaps not something you would normally do, or you may decide that the time frame is a little too long for you (which would be your choice) I am lowering my rates during those time periods.

Normally 2 hours for an incall equals £240 and this will still apply during the day and during tours (unless stated otherwise) but after 6pm in the evening and Saturday and Sunday it will now be reduced to £200.  If you would like longer or to extend it will be £100 extra for each hour, with over night booking rates remaining the same as always.

Bearing in mind I normally charge £180 for an hour and a half, this is a really good offer and I do hope that some of my regulars who would like to spend more time with me, but unable to justify paying £240 would like to take advantage of it.  Please give me as much notice as possible when booking for these times.  The day before is preferable where possible, or even longer.

Please note that outcalls remain the same, as I have no problem keeping my minimum booking time of one hour (or half an hour within Worcester).  This offer does not apply to outcalls.

I think that is enough decision making for one month lol.

I'm in Heathrow at the moment, after arriving yesterday afternoon.  I had a great time yesterday and am looking forward to what today will bring.

Have fun, kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment