Sunday 23 October 2011

The pleasure of adoration!

Over time I have got to know a particular client very well.  We began our friendship, purely as that.  He had written something on a forum that I felt compelled to answer and some how we started to open up to each other.  As things have progressed we have continued to get to know each other better and finally decided that we would meet for an overnight booking.

I don't know about you, but I was not really brought up with a particularly tactile family.  My Mum was not the biggest hugger and my Dad was not there past the age of 3 apart from the odd Sunday he came over for lunch, so other than when I had my son and a few years of mediocre marriage, it's not something I am accustomed to having (hugs) that is.  Anyway, the first thing we did on meeting was hug.  It was lovely, like a tonic.  I can't tell you how much I love hugging and lying in someones arms and the gentle kisses and I was being adored.  I'm smiling now just thinking about it.  I think we both spent most of our time smiling.

Perhaps I am treading on dangerous territory, but we have discussed the 'L' word and neither of us are going down that route, which is probably just as well, as in my experience friendship lasts a lot longer when it is not marred with feelings that so often change over time and cause complications.  Which is why the word 'adoration' is so befitting.  It's a word that tells me I'm cared for and that he enjoys who I am and finds me sexy and interesting and quite frankly that makes me feel good!

I am a lucky lady, almost on a daily basis I take note of how lucky I am, to have a job that I whole heartedly enjoy and get so much pleasure from, to have friends that I can talk to when problems arise (both male and female) and people that accept me for who I am and what I am doing.  I think this has just turned into a bit of a thank you, so what the hell, I'll use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone I know, every one I have met and everyone who has let me into their lives and added to mine. 

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment