Friday 14 October 2011

That blasted bed again!

Who would have thought two people can do so much damage?  Recently I have started using the bed in the spare room after discovering the neighbour who lives behind it is partially deaf and had never heard a peep out of me.  This meant I have started to use the leather faux bed, which really has not been used very often, although the slats have pushed through their housing on 2 occassions, which was not the best.

On this occassion I had a lovely tall, attractive, 30s something newbie with me.  We had been taking things fairly slowly.  He had started with having a shower while I put some music on and lit the candles to give us a nice romantic atmosphere.  We then had a bit of a smooch with me slightly craning up to his lovely 6' 5" frame to allow me to kiss him with abandon.  I was wearing...?  I don't remember what I was wearing, but I do remember pushing the top half down and releasing my breasts so he could fondle them and my gosh did he have a magic touch.  Just reliving it now is making my body tingle with anticipation.

After some time of getting to know each other a little better we adjourned to the bed and lay across it kissing and touching.  I gently lay my hand over his balls and caressed as he kissed me and I could feel his body shudder under my touch and his cock harden even more.  I have to admit that I couldn't hold off any longer and asked him to sit up on his knees by my face and directed his hand back to my wet pussy as I looked up into his eyes and took him in my mouth.  The pure delight and excitement of watching his face that looked partly shocked and partly amazed by the touch of my mouth.  My mouth continuing to take in the length of his gorgeous thick, curved cock. 

He then bent down over me and was polite enough to ask if I minded him going down on me.  Silly question, does a fish a swim?  It's so hard not to let go and respond to the mountain tension of a climax, but having seen and felt the shape of his cock I was determined for him not to come during oral.  I let go much to his dismay and explained why.  He then reassured me that he could cum a 2nd time and asked me to continue.  Feeling much happier I carried on and really went for it until he was just about to come and he asked me to finish with my hands.  Within seconds I could feel his hot cum streaming over my tits and neck, just gushing out like it was never going to end.  It felt glorious, but boy was I in a mess! lol.

We had a little break while he came back down to earth and so far the bed is holding up fine.  We starting chatting and find we have a few things in common, such as star signs and certain habits and generally enjoy each others company.  After a little while I started to stroke him while we were chatting, just looking to see if anything else is likely to happen, when low and behold I feel a little twitch.  Soon a little twitch becomes a nice stiff hard rock again and as promised (he was getting tired bless him) I got on top.  Needless to say it felt amazing and what can I say, I was using that lovely hard cock to give me multiple orgasms.  I'm not sure how long the bed had been creaking before I noticed, but soon after commenting that it probably needs some WD40 and mid push down the bed topples to the side with us toppling with it.

I'm not sure if I should have been more concerned, but all I could think of was this lovely hard banana shaped cock and how much I was enjoying it.  We tried shuffling back on to the side of the bed that was still intact, but we kept sloping to the side, so it was difficult to keep in position.  Finally I could take no more and led him by the hand to my other room, where I threw off the clothes lay on top of it and we carried on there instead until finally with some persuasion (by me) he came a 2nd time and with the help of his lovely long fingers and my magic wand I came a further 2 times.

I do hope the neighbours were still out at this point, as I know I was loud.  I couldn't help it.  My poor unsuspecting newbie had no way of knowing I had not seen anyone before him and was gagging for it and he probably thinks I'm a complete nymphomaniac lol and he probably would be right.

The bed sadly did suffer badly and one of the feet totally snapped from from the bed, while the central frame is completely bent out of shape.  Thankfully replacement parts are on their way to men  and I should be able to put things right.  Oh and yes I will get a divan next time I buy a bed lol.  Anything would be better than this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment