Tuesday 15 March 2011

Double trouble

It seems that my work with Theresa is increasing recently.  We had a booking just yesterday with a gentleman with the most dreamy voice.  He had left a message on my phone initially as I was busy when he rang and when I listened to it I was very impressed with his masculine tones. 

We arranged to meet that morning, so I had to whizz back home and pick up a few sexy bits and pieces.  Thankfully I had a shower just an hour before and had put full make-up on, so I didn't have to worry too much on that score.  I got to Theresa's place half an hour early, as I thought it would be better to get changed there, than attempt to drive through town wearing a corset and thank goodness I did, as 8 minutes after arriving he called to say he had arrived!

We were both nearly ready at this point, so we asked him to wait for 5 mins while we gathered ourselves together and then asked him in.  I stayed upstairs while Theresa answered the door and offered him a drink.  I could hear his feet coming up the stairs and I wondered if I should lay myself on the bed or just stay where I was stood up.  We had already put some nice background music on.  I decided to stay stood up.

He entered the room and we greeted each other, with Theresa hot on his heels.  Apparently they had met once before, which helped to melt the ice.  She reliably told me he was a heavy cummer and he added that he was also a repeater.  We decided to put this to the test!

We started our fun with a massage.  He had requested that the time together be very touchy feely and sensual.  I had some new sentless lubricant that was not oil based to try out, so with his permission I squirted some onto his back and began to massage his back.  By the sounds he was making he was very much enjoying this and even more so when one of us gently reached down to his balls and massaged them too.  Theresa and I could not help but smile at each other with delight, at the moans he was making under our touch.

After a while he turned round and started to kiss Theresa with deep french kisses.  While they were doing this I went down to his hard cock and gave it my full attention.  I then felt his hand on my bottom, gently searching between my legs and feeling for my clit, which made me wriggle under his touch.  We then swapped over and it was my turn to kiss him while Theresa used her mouth on his cock.  He could feel me getting wetter and wetter with his amazing fingering and indicated for me to sit on him, which I did willingly.  Having been stimulated so well seconds before I couldn't contain the powerful orgasm that followed, with my whole body shuddering above him.  Once I recovered I dismounted him and swapped over with Theresa once again, but this time he sat up slightly to watch me while fingering Theresa and warned me that he was going to cum.  I continued sucking and watching his face when the explosion hit the roof of my mouth and true to Theresa's word, he certainly was a heavy cummer.

We all had a little cuddle and a giggle over our exploits and I kid you not, he was up, hard and ready to go within a couple of minutes.  The second time he came all over Theresa with equal vigour.  I couldn't believe how much was coming out and was fixated as he came over Theresa's face and mouth.  Very naughty indeed!  The last time he got up on to his knees with me lay on the bed licking his cock as he wanked himself off and I played with my pussy.  I have to admit I have no idea what Theresa was doing at this point, as I was so fixated on what we were doing and my enjoyment.  I could see him watching me masturbate and getting more turned on by it and I could feel his hard cock bunting my tongue, threatening to cover me with more of his delicious cum and then he came again for the third time in just under an hour!

It would be fair to say that we all had a great time and he was concerned that he might not be fit for work on leaving lol.  We girls however, were more than pleased with our start to the day and lay on the bed cuddling our toy (the client) before releasing him back out into the world.  It would be fair to say that we had a great time once again.

1 comment:

  1. "It would be fair to say that we all had a great time and he was concerned that he might not be fit for work on leaving lol. We girls however, were more than pleased with our start to the day and lay on the bed cuddling our toy (the client) before releasing him back out into the world. It would be fair to say that we had a great time once again."

    How very nuturing of you kate! ;o)
    Joe frost.

    P.S. loving the blog

    ReplyDelete