Wednesday 2 March 2011

Exciting News!

Every day I seem to be faced with having to let someone down and send them else where, as at present I just can't do incalls after 3.30pm and even earlier on Wednesdays and not at all during the Weekend!  Finally last week something happened that meant I had to cancel on a client and I really don't enjoy having to do that, so...

I've decided to look for somewhere to work from.  I haven't decided where yet or what exactly I am looking for, or even when exactly, as I'm touring a lot next month, but of course I will be keeping you informed as discretely as I can.

I've actually been surprised at just how many lovely places there are local to me, so I'm sure whatever happens I will find somewhere suitable.  Of course I am taking into consideration the convenience for my guests as well.

In the mean time, I'm sorry if I have had to say no to your recently and I do hope you will come and see me when I am able to accomodate you at a time that suits you better.  For those of you who have bent over backwards to see me at a time convenient to me, thank you very much and of course I will not forget you and will do my best to see you without all the hassle in the near future.

I'm so excited I could blow a gaskit!  The problem is, that my heart wants to get somewhere asap and my head tells me to hold fire until I return at the end of April, beginning of May.  We shall see which voice wins in due time.

I am considering holding a special offer day when I officially move in to Christen the flat, although I'm not sure in what form it will take,  Of course I don't want to create too much attention from day one, so maybe it will be to share a bottle of champagne or something like that, or a buffet or hey what about food sex?  A little extra time tacked on to the booking?  Any suggestions are welcome, although lets not be too ambitious.

That's it really.  I just wanted to share the good news with you and will keep you updated where I can, without giving too much away.

5 comments:

  1. A BUFFET! How many people are you expecting to have round for this christening? It sounds like a major party if you're having to think about the catering. :o)

    Good luck hunting for your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol good point, so maybe I'll keep it to giving some extra time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of sticky buns or doughnuts would probably be popular with anyone that isn't bricking it too badly to eat!

    I just had an image of a table full of chicken goujons, mini sausage rolls and egg sandwiches with the crusts cut off :o)

    Extra time is nice, but how about getting your friend Theresa over and offering extra time on MFFs. Having someone else there could help lighten the atmosphere while you get settled?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I will of course be inviting Theresa over there and FFM will be an option there, but if I am honest, it will be my baby and I will be there putting my stamp on it and I'd like to celebrate solo on the first day and enjoy the fact it is mine to share with lovely gentleman.

    I'm not talking about having lots of men over at the same time, just throughout the day and evening, to encourage people to come and see me and my new place and saying thank you, by giving something back.

    Does that sound selfish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not at all, it sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete