Friday 18 March 2011

Weekly activities 11th to 20th March

I do some times wonder where my life is going, as it seems to be running so fast.  In a way writing this blog helps me realise just how full my life is and why it is zooming by.

This time last week I was looking at apartments and was all excited, as I thought I had found the ideal place.  All I needed to do was call up the agents and tell them that I wanted it.  Unfortunately as it was late by the time I had decided I waited until the Saturday to call them.  I was also considering if I should take up an offer off a client to loan me money towards paying for 6 months rent up front.  As it was I decided to decline the offer, but the hesitation meant that I lost the apartment.  Gutted!  I often drive past it, as it is very central and can see under the curtain that the other person has already moved in.

Not wanting to waste time I got looking for other apartements and this week I have viewed a total of 5.  I believe I have found a better alternative and hope to be passing on good news very soon.  I also have a second best choice, so this time if things do not turn out as rosey, I will have something to fall back on.  I won't say any more about it yet, as you never know who reads these things and don't want to tempt fate against me.

I can't actually remember what I did over the weekend other than exercise my creative duties.  I have been working hard on my other business and am rather happy with the way things are going there.  Hopefully I will start to see some results from the fruit of my loins soon, but again it is early days.

Monday - was hectic to say the least.  I started the day with a viewing, so was up and out of the house rather early.  God knows how Letting Agents ever get anything rented, as they all seem to be working in a whirl.  When I got there and waited and waited for the agent to turn up, we finally got into the building to find none of the doors had any numbers on (a block of apartments).  We finally got told where it was to find that the current tenant was still there and had called in on Saturday to say he could not allow the viewing, as he was working from home.  As you can imagine I was somewhat disappointed.  I finally got to see the apartment yesterday and it was very nice, but not on my wishlist.

While I was back in the car I checked for messages and discovered a voicemail from a gentleman asking me if I was able to do a duo booking that morning with Theresa.  I quickly called Theresa, who admitted she had just got up and once she had a cuppa she would be good to go.  I then sent a text to the potential client saying we would be free at 11.30am and yes, BINGO, we were on.  Thankfully I had a shower just an hour before and had put on my make up, so I just had to whizz back home and gather some bits and bobs together for the booking.  I then went straight over to Theresa's a full half hour before the booking and thank goodness I did, as the client was over 20 minutes early.  2 minutes later, so were ready and all corseted up.  I have written a blog about this booking, so won't go into more detail. It was a fab start to the day and put me in a good mood.

Tuesday - I got a call from a gentleman I had met while touring the East Midlands.  This gentleman dresses immaculately.  There is nothing more alluring that a well turned out man.  He adores oral and I new we would have a good time, so I was really hoping that Theresa was free, as again I was being asked if it was possible to have a duo booking.  I called Theresa and thankfully she was free.  He was travelling up from London and was expecting to arrive with us for around 4pm.  He arrived pretty much on time, which was nice and he had requested that we wear corsets for him.  We put some Burlesque music on in the background and even if I do say so myself, I think we looked amazing!  Half way through the booking, somehow the camera came out and we did take some pictures that we have added to our 'Glamour_Girls' profile on adultwork and I have some on my private site too.  Here is one to give you an idea of what you might find should you decide to check them out.

As you can see, he had our full attention lol and I'm afraid the bed covers suffered terribly, as Theresa gushed 3 times!!!! I admit that I did not gush, but for me it is the exception not the rule, although I did and do orgasm rather easily.  I think we went over the time by about 15 minutes, but in all honesty having taken some great pictures, it was not a problem and we enjoyed ourselves.  After we sat and chatted over a cup of tea and he kindly offered to write us a review on adultwork, although if I am honest I have a vague memory of him doing this for me last time and he forgot to :(  I hope he does not forget this time, as we only have one review so far with our joint account and it really helps.

Wednesday - I woke up silly o'clock in the morning and decided to change my settings on adultwork to Cheltenham to see if I might encourage some work from the races.  Low and behold, just after 7.30am I got a call asking me if I could go to Cheltenham asap and see 2 men.  Now... I am always at my horniest in the morning and agreed without hesitation.  I agreed to go there for 1 hour at £200 and imagine that we would all be playing together.  I nipped in the shower, put on my underbust corset, stockings, suspenders and knee high boots and a black wrap around dress on top.  I got my goodie bag together and was out of the door by 8am and with them by 8.45am.  When I got there I was surprised to find 3 men, not 2.  However one was not playing.  I went upstairs to freshen up and was ushered into a bedroom.  There was only one man in the room and he closed the door.  We started to play and the poor thing was actually quite poorly.  I'm sure we were only together for 15 mins before he came.  He left feeling a bit better and said he might be back after his friend had finished.  His friend came in and was in full health I'm glad to say.  We played for maybe 20 mins before he came lol.  I said I would wait on the bed until told what to do, but was ready for his friend if he wanted me.  Alas he was going down hill fast and thanked me, but said I was done.  He also said they may call me again before they leave.

So... it's not even 10am, I've had a bit of fun with 2 30 something men and I'm £200 better off for it.  Now that is my kind of day!  I had a couple of appointments (non working) both it seems I had entered into the wrong page of my diary and were wrong, do'h!  Thankfully one of them went ahead anyway and the other one ended up being a trip to the Supermarket lol.  I also saw a couple more apartments, one I liked, but it was not the best location, the second I liked, but it only had one bedroom.  It is my 2nd favourite though and lastly one I fell in love with and am keeping my fingers crossed for.

Thursday - Nice start to the day with a morning booking.  Lovely gentleman who enjoys making ladies cum.  I of course was happy to oblige and certainly didn't have to give him any direction.  This was one of the few occasions when I was with someone who preferred the lady to be naked.  I admit that I do normally feel quite vunerable naked with all the lumps and bumps of a body that could do with being a bit trimmer, but I have actually lost 12lb now and although I'm not sure you can see the difference while clothed, I actually didn't feel that bad about myself, which was really nice.  I was able to enjoy the moment, without trying to breath in all the time lol.  It certainly does spur me on to continue with the diet.  I am literally just trying to shake off the size 16 and get to a nice 14 or possibly size 12/14, but nothing smaller than that.  My curves are here to stay!

In the afternoon I saw 2 more apartments and new what I wanted after this.  As I said before, watch this space.

Friday - Today I have yet another duo booking scheduled for this afternoon to look forward to and will be busy doing a bit of housework, a little other work and generally trying to get my accounts into place, so I can hopefully pass the credit rating for this apartment.  I think a nice glass of red wine might be in order tonight.

Weekend - I'm booked in to have a half/half photograph/play time in Gloucestershire on Saturday.  The last time I met this chap was a whole year ago.  He is a lovely guy and I'm really looking forward to it.  We are hoping that the weather will be sunny so we can get some outdoor shots.

I have no plans on Sunday, so I will have to fill this bit in once it has happened.

Have a lovely weekend and I hope you have enjoyed my blog.

Kate x


3 comments:

  1. "Monday - I started the day with a viewing"

    for a split-second I thought you had a potential client come over to check you out before he decided if he was going to part with his cash :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I have had a client ask to do that before now, but computer said... No!

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy week indeed kate. you are in demand!
    glad to hear it.
    Joe Frost.

    ReplyDelete