Tuesday 27 March 2012

Cheltenham!

I've moved!!!!

Finally things have all happened and I have somewhere to work from.  I can not tell you how hard it has been in the last few months and how delighted I am to finally have a place I can make into a second home and work from.

I absolutely adore Cheltenham and the beautiful weather we are having is making it all the more desirable.  I'm in a lovely area, which is literally moments away from the town centre and The brewery, so plenty of places to dine, should anyone fancy a wine, dine and 69 booking.  My apartment is perfect and not too dissimilar to my old place (which if you had been there you would know was very nice).  It is a bit smaller, but if anything that just makes it more cosy, oh and the shower is loads better than the last one, so no having to muck about trying to get it start lol.

My first fortnight working here is nearly up and I have to say I have had a great time.  I've really enjoyed decorating the rooms and making them my own and have been a bit naughty, as I invested £250 in a set of drawers, but they were soooo nice and I had to have some.  I also had a lot of fun going round the charity shops and found a few bits and pieces for the living room.  I've even bought a little leather box for the bathroom and have put in it a face towel, razor, toothbrush etc a long with some new gorgeous egyptian cotton towels.  Literally every thing I can think of to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

I've also met some lovely new chaps and I wanted to thank them by offering them £20 off their next booking if one hour or longer.  So, you know who you are, if we have met in the last couple of weeks, come and get your discount.  If we haven't met yet, then come and pay the full price the first time and get your discount the second time.  It doesn't matter if you have a half hour booking, or any other type of booking, as long as I have seen you once.  With that and the fact that I do offer CIM from the second booking on, what are you waiting for? lol.

There is also an offer for AW users, but please go on my profile to check that out.

I'm off from Thursday afternoon for a while, as I'm spending some time with friends, but I will be back later in the week, before disappearing for a second long weekend to celebrate the Easter bank holiday Monday.  Hopefully things will return to normal again after that and I'll be about in Cheltenham from Monday morning, until Thursday afternoon. 

For my Worcester friends, of course you are welcome to come and see me still, I'm not far off J10 of the M5, so only 3 junctions further South and I'll be happy to do outcall visits in Worcester when I return home, which will usually be Thursday to Saturday evening.

Take care all and continue enjoying this lovely sunshine while you can.  We have no idea how long it will last! lol.

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment