Wednesday 12 January 2011

Cheltenham Duo Tour - 12th/13th Jan 2011

Oh my goodness!  What an amazing apartment we have!!!!!  I believe it is the best one in the block and I can well see why.  It is beautifully furnished, although they have not gone mad on mod cons (no dvd/cd player) but what is here is of a very good standard and the heating works, which is nice after the trouble I had at the last apartment I stayed at.  It is such a pity the weather is inclement too, as it has a balcony and 3 walls are french glass shutters so you can see great views outside.

Although I have shared an apartment before, the last time was purely a business arrangement, with the lady coming in when she had a booking and leaving again soon after.  It was nice to have a little chat, but it still felt very much like I was on my own, which indeed I was.  This time I am with a friend I have known much longer and we are both staying over together.  We've already had a lot of laughs and talked incessantly (inbetween bookings).  There has also been a bit of rivalry with us both having our phones ringing continually with potential bookings.  Poor old Theresa has had a guy texting her all night, promising her the world and not actually making a booking.  I did feel sorry for her, as I know how frustrating these people can be, but she was the first to get an hour booking and he was so pleased he text straight back after the booking, looking for a dinner date, so well done girl!  I'm not sure if I am in the lead or not, as I had 3 half hour bookings, so one more booking, but the same amount of time?  Can I claim that as a nose ahead? lol.

Today is quite a big day for us.  We have never entertained as just the two of us together before, although we did used to host parties with one or two other girls last year.  We decided (as we can both be greedy) that it would be fun to do a gangbang and at the moment we have 7 gentleman booked in, although we really did want 10.  I'm a bit worried that it may dry up before the end, as there is no way everyone will stay for the full 2 hours and we really need people coming in on a 15 minute cycle to take over from the person that has likely just left and the most important bit is that we have a full compliment of gentleman with us at the last half hour (we're doing this between 12pm and 2pm) as then we are lifting our ban of CIM and Facial to create a bukkake effect.  I've never done a bukkake before, so if this is to be my one and only go at it, I would like to be smothered and then I will know if it is something I enjoy doing or not.  I have to admit the idea quite turns me on, as I always think of the cum as my 'trophy' .



To make it more fun (I always think sex should be fun) I bought some medals from the celebrations section of the Supermarket.  We're going to hand them out to guys depending on what happens.  It might be 'first man to join in', or 'man to cum the most' or 'longest stayer' etc.  Just something a bit fun and to encourage good performance lol.



If you are reading this and thinking that it sounds like fun and something you would like to participate in, please do not think that you have missed your chance.  You are more than welcome to give us a call this morning, or even during the party.  We are quite centrally based and there is plenty of off road parking space if the carpark should fill up, so please do not worry and the rates are extremely reasonable, starting at just £50 (see our joint profile for event details - Glamour_Girls) or give us a call.  You can use my number which is 07564749474 or call Theresaax on her number which is on her Adultwork profile.  We would both love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment