Sunday 16 January 2011

The Dynamics of 2 Straight Ladies Working together!

Recently myself and a good friend decided to start offering 'Duo Bookings'.  We set up a profile together and decided to start offering them after the Christmas period and even came up with a niche idea of inviting 2 guys to meet us and make it like a double date.

Today was our first 'official' MFF booking.  It was meant to be for one hour with a 43 year old man who has recently moved into our area.  I arrived at the venue just over half an hour early and was surprised to see that Theresa was wearing the exact outfit that I had brought with me (an Ann Summers dress).  It actually does look very sexy, as it's off the shoulder and lacy.  I wore mine with an underbust corset over it and she wore hers with a basque underneath.  I wore boots and she wore heels. 

I think I had only been there 10 minutes when the phone went to say that he was practically on the door step.  He was nearly half an hour early.  We sat in the front room to start with and you could see how nervous he was, which kind of put my own nerves at ease.  He seemed like a really nice character and after a little banter I was totally relaxed.  Being Theressa's place, she was busy being hostess with the mostest and organizing drinks.  Once we had all sat down and chilled out a little we went upstairs to the bedroom.  Our guest stripped down to his boxers, although I have to admit to indicating that they should come off too.  He didn't seem too put out by it and then he joined me on the bed where we started kissing.

I was a little worried, as I wasn't sure if I should share him a little more at this point.  Theresa had gone behind him and was doing something to his back.  I decided to stop kissing him, as it felt a bit rude or impolite to hog him and went down on him which led to him full on kissing Theresa as I worked my magic below.  Now it felt like everyone was fully involved and happy.

I think the biggest shock for this first 'official' 3sum was the stamina this chap had.  At one point I was riding him cowgirl while he was fingering Theresa who was stood to the side of the bed.  He was actively pushing into me from below which led me to gush over him (it doesn't happen that often) and almost exactly at the same time Theresa gushed all over her carpet!  I don't think you could have made it happen if you tried, it was a pure coincidence.  Theresa gushed 3 times in total, so I'm glad it was her bedroom and not mine lol.  By the end of the session we were all hot and sweaty and my hair was wet at the back.  I thought duo bookings were going to be easy and low maintenance lol and there he had us both knackered!

Admittedly the booking over timed quite considerably.  Theresa has the clock in her bedroom set 40 mins in advance to make sure she gets up in time in the morning, so I totally lost track of time and as he arrived early I forgot what time we were supposed to stop.  it actually went on a good 45 mins longer than it should do, but hopefully he enjoyed himself and may like to see one or both of us again and as we both enjoyed ourselves I think we can let this one pass.  It is of course a learning curve and Theresa has promised to sort the clock out for the next time.

One thing that I do love about this job, is never knowing what to expect, even regulars can change the goal posts on you.  You certainly can't judge how the booking is going to go by what you see when the person walks through the door.  Some men look very shy and retiring on first inspection and can turn out to be sexual dominant and athletic, whereas others look very masculine and strong and behave in a more submissive manner.  Some have small frames and huge cocks and others are tall and well built with more modest sized cocks.  Some cum at the drop of a hat and others struggle to cum at all.  The whole thing is a mystery to be discovered and enjoyed and I just love unfolding the layers.

Hopefully the Duo bookings will go from strength to strength and compliment my independent work.  It's always great to have a change and new experiences and I'm certainly impressed with the start of our joint venture and in this case the fact that we are both straight, doesn't seem to detract from the fun at all and we certainly didn't run out of things to do in the time we had, otherwise we would never have over run on the time.  I would say that was a great success!

Theresa & Kate with a glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment