Monday 24 January 2011

Do blondes have more fun?

I love being a red head and I know that the guys that see me mostly love red hair too.  However, while recently touring with a friend of mine who is a blonde it was noticeable that she was getting a lot more enquiries than I was.  It worked out that we did a similar amount of work as it happened, but this did get me wondering. 

Our profiles are quite similar, although I am a decade younger and we were both advertising the same rate and at the same place, so what could be the reason?  There is no real conclusion, but I began to wonder if the hair colour could have anything to do with it?  So... I have borrowed a wig and taken some pictures of me wearing it.  Obviously I can not put them up here, as it would not be very discrete, but I have put them up on my website for members to see.  Please remember you do not have to pay to be a member, you simply have to fill in a few details that can be as vague as you like.  If then you click on 'face pics' you will see a sub category that links you to the pictures in question.

Please do go and take a look at them and when you have come back here and share your comments with me.  Do I look better blonde?  Or should I stay red?  I have some red hair dye with me and really need to decide if I'm going to use it or book myself an appointment with a hairdresser to get the blonde done properly.  I don't think I trust myself to manage going from red to blonde on my own.  I'd likely end up green lol.

I am waiting also with interest on your opinion of blondes, and why (if you do) you tend to pick blondes above other hair colours. 

The more comments the better please.  Thanks,

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. I thinks blondes can look prettier at first glance, as you only really notice the hair, but quite often when you look a little longer you realise they aren't as pretty as you first thought.

    I find that the women I find truly stunning to look at are brunettes or red heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided that I like being red and it's even more vivid now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely like the red better, it goes best with your skin tone. The blonde look a bit washed-out on you to me. But it's not really a fair test unless you wear a cheap red wig to compare to the cheap blonde wig instead of your lovely natural hair!

    I find that if I like a blonde one day and sleep with one (bought and paid for, I'm not that good at pulling!), the next day I'll want a brunette. Then when I have a brunette I'll want a red head or a black haired Asian or
    Afro-Caribbean lady, and so on until I get back around to blonde again!

    Tom

    (ignoring the wig pictures, you look lovely BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good point Tom. Variety is the spice of life and I guess I am providing 'spice'!

    Thank you for the compliment x

    ReplyDelete