Friday 10 December 2010

10th December 2010

December has been an interesting month so far.  I've had a bit of a roller coaster ride thinking about it.

It started rather good with a keen blog reader of mine noticing that I sometimes gush and being of competitive nature, he decided he was going to repeat the experience, which I only new about after the event had happened and then twigged (not that I am complaining).  He is one of the most adorable men I know and the mix of good company and a real need to satisfy my needs, is rather charming.

Four days later and after feeling a tad guilty having to cancel a booking, I later that day got a one hour booking with a rather delicious young man.  He had lovely straight teeth (I know I'm bonkers!).  This of course put me in a much better mood and frame of mind for the rest of the day.

During the evening I was off to Gloucester to meet up with a friend who had invited me to watch the 'Bluetones' with him.  It was quite an intermate venue and was adequately full enough to make a great atmosphere.  I have to admit I don't know the band that well, but it was obvious I was one of many few, as most were happily singing along to the songs and bopping to the music.  It was a really fun night out.  Thankfully I didn't have to drive home, as the good old Travelodge was not too far from the venue and with one of their offers, cheap as chips.

Wednesday I had a room booked to use if needed and for the first time in ages no takers.  I was getting calls, but all looking for the following week.  Do you think everyone is making use of their orange Wednesday and down the flicks? lol.

Thursday I was working in a different capactity in the morning, then back home to find that I had the house to myself in the evening and had two very nice bookings.

I had a really weird phone call off an obvious timewaster.  He was asking me lots of questions that were easily answered by looking at my profile, but still I tried to answer them (via phone call) up until the point where he asked me what I thought about incest?  What are you meant to say to that?  He just had to be trying to wind me up and I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.  Weirdo!

Today has been a lovely day so far.  I got to watch a nativity play starring a family member, followed by mulled wine and mincepies and now I'm just chilling at home.  I have the rest of the day to myself and hopefully will have some company before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment