Thursday 30 December 2010

Last Tour of the Year.

Well it seems that I have had no takers for the New Year's Eve special that I was offering, so there won't be another opportunity to work before th 4th of January now, least not for incalls, so I thought I would reflect a bit on the last couple of days.

yesterday afternoon I drove over to Chester with my main intent to be shopping.  The traffic was not good as the roads were very foggy.  This made for slow progress and I didn't get there until around 2.30pm.  This gave me exactly half an hour to whizz around before having to head off to the hotel and get ready for my first booking.  I managed to get the important stuff done (ie return unwanted Christmas presents) and get to the hotel in good time.  The hotel was not the easiest to find, due to the signs being a little misleading.  Basically, there is a residential home right next to it and that is the most prominant sign, so you are lucky if you spot the little sign that pointed the direction to the hotel.  Having found the hotel I was pleasantly surprised to find a fairy discreet entrance and no sign of the hated keycards, but real keys!

I went up to my room to find a huge bedroom with a huge bathroom, with both bath and seperate shower and two sinks!  The bedroom had a kingsize bed in it and a flat screen tv mounted to the wall.  Sadly this was somewhat spoilt by a little disrepair.  It felt like someone had stopped loving the room and let it go a little.  The lighting was not all in order and one of the wall sockets did not work, there were cracks in the ceramic of the sink and a few old stains on the walls and bedding.  Also with the details, they had containers with shower gel and soap in them, but no shower cap and no conditioner, although the towels were nice and plentiful and they provided real glasses, which makes a change.  It just seemed a litle sparce.

My first guest arrived promptly and was impecably dressed.  He wore purple trousers, with complimentary shades of purple shirt and jumper.  It wasn't too much, just right.  He smelt lovely too.  Having not had the opportunity to work since before Christmas, I was very ready for this booking and was not at all disappointed.  To say that he likes to give pleasure would be an understatement and he is very skilled at what he does.  He had my body in raptures for most of the time we were together, with the only exception being while I was pleasuring him in a way he could not do it back.

I know you punters are a pessimistic lot, but really how much more evidence do you need that the enjoyment was mutual than a wet drenched pussy and involuntary spasms (orgasms) during sex?  When I say that I have enjoyed myself, please do not doubt it.  I would not say it if it was not true and yes I may be a little quicker to compliment while I'm working, as I'm more aware that you don't have to care about my enjoyment, but I would not compliment you at all if it were not geniune and true.  This man has an amazing touch and one that my body responded well to, so once again.  Thank you.

After our booking was over I thought I had an hour and  a half until my next one.  I of course went and had a shower and freshened up, sorted the room out a bit more and watched some telly.  After a while I got my laptop out and checked for any messages when I got a call to say that my next guest was nearly here, over half an hour early.  Unfortunately he got to the care home early and it was another 10 minutes before he got to me lol.  This was not a bad thing though as it bought me some time.

We had a rather naughty booking that concluded with my breasts being completely covered (I'll be adding a pic of this into the heading shortly).  I was shocked at how much he produced, only to be told that he had rather a reputation for it lol.  After cleaning up, we said our goodbyes and finally the rest of the evening was mine.

Having fed my sexual appetite my thoughts then turned towards food.  I remembered the last time I visited Chester I had something from the 'wok & Go' takeaway.  For some reason it was closed on the 'just-eat' website and I couldn't seem to dislay the menu on their independent website, so I gave them a call.  They tried to help, but it just wasn't working so I decided to get dressed and go get something from the shop.  Thankfully it was only 10 minutes away.

The good news is that they are hoping to open a franchise in Birmingham.  The bad news is, thats a good 45 minutes away from Worcester still, but closer, so must stay positive.  We could really do with something like that here.  I still can't believe that we only recently got a KFC!  Another blast from the past was finding a 'Spud u like' at the Cheshire Oaks outlet village today.  The last time I had one of those was in Aldershot and probably 20 years ago.  I used to love them, but of course, Worcester does not have one.  I wonder why we are so backward when it comes to food?

Needless to say my evening completed with noodles and red wine ended on a high.  I was nothing if not content and cosy in my nice big bed, with palacious surroundings, warm, cosy bedroom and a smile on my face.  It would be fair to say that I slept like a baby.

The next morning started with a nice cup of lady grey, breakfast television and a little time on the laptop again.  I then proceeded to clear the room of my many things (I'm not very good at travelling light) and left myself just enough time to put on my swimsuit and go down to the swimming pool.  The pool is a nice size and very clean.  I did a few lengths, not a lot, just enough to wake me up and then went over to the steam room.  The room was lovely and hot.  I closed my eyes and out of no where had a flash back.  The last time I was in a steam room was in a place called 'Chameleons'.  For those of you that don't know this is a Swinging club.  I went in there with a friend of mine.  Like this one it was very hot and steamy.  We went in nude and after a few moments of sitting there we were joined by another male.  He came and sat by me and started to touch my breasts.  Before I new it I was sucking on his cock while he stood before me and we were having MMF.  I could feel myself starting to blush, as though I had been caught with my knickers down, but of course I was the only one in the room, so I had nothing to feel embarrased about.

I endured the heat for as  long as I possibly could, until I noticed the people who had been  occupying the jacuzzi left.  At this I nipped out and submerged myself into the hot water, pressing the button to make the bubbles as I entered.  Mmmm... it was lovely.  A little careful manouvering and the bubbles were just where I wanted them.  Of course, like the steam room, I also had some very fond memories of fun in the Jacuzzi too.  The last time I was in one by myself and was very well satisfied by 3 men.  No penetration I might add and I didn't lift a finger. I was in a very lazy mood that day if I remember rightly and really was not interested in doing anything, which is not like me at all, but faced with the touch and lick of a man I couldn't resist and closed my eyes and allowed my body to enjoy its unexpected pleasure.  Of course there was nothing like that happening today, but it was a lovely memory to behold while enjoying the warm bubbly sensation around my body.

Finally it was time to get dressed and leave the hotel.  I'd had a lovely time and would definitely use this hotel again.  It may be in need of some TLC, but it's benefits far way out the negatives.  One more visit to the shopping outlet before departing back to Worcester and off I went back into the fog of the motorway.  Not an unpleasant journey despite being busy.  No accidents on the roads was a bonus and slowly but surely I got back home safe and sound.

So... as I've not been asked to accompany anyone tomorrow I will be spending the time at home cuddled up on the sofa in front of the box.  I may even get the chocolate fondue out and have a last splurge of guilty pleasure before the inevitable diet.  Then the next day to look forward to for me is the 4th when my son goes back to College and I will have some time for one booking before jetting off to the East Mids on the 6th in prep for flying out to Edinburgh on the 7th for a long weekend.  I have an overnighter planned for the 7th when I get there, so I am really looking forward to that.  I met the gent in question while touring in Glasgow in August and we have kept in touch ever since.  I'm really looking forward to seeing him again.

For all those I have met and for those of you that take the time to read my blogs, may I take this opportunity to wish you Happy New Year and may 2011 be a good year for you.  I have many plans and aspirations to follow through in 2011, so I hope that I at least achieve half of them and will be happy if I do.

Take care,

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment