Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas Spirit

It would be true to say that I am starting to get excited!!!!!  Even more so since the weather forecast is saying that it will likely be snowing on Christmas day, which is always good for setting the atmosphere and bringing back the child within.

Last week when we had the frost I took some pictures of the plants and frosted objects in my back garden.  I find the chrystals enveloping everything so beautiful.  At the time I was cursing my digital camera for not being good enough, but actually some of the pics have come out looking rather beautiful. 




Isn't it pretty!!!!!

This week I have been thinking about what I can do to get into the Christmas spirit and this has manifested itself in two ways.  Firstly yesterday I decided to take some Christmasy pictures of me in my Santa costumes and I've also put them on to the adultwork Christmas competition.  If any one here happens to be on Adultwork and likes me, I would really really appreciate your votes.  I'm curvaceouskate (strangely) on adultwork and the competition is in the humour section that you can find at the top on the bar right hand side.  There are only 15 people competing, so it won't be hard to find me.  You may even recognise me lol.

Here are a couple of the pictures I took.




I hope you like them, I had a lot of fun taking them, even if I was running round like a lune with a 10 second timer lol.  Maybe if you are intending to book me between now and Christmas you can help me take some more?

Finally and I expect more interestingly to you.  I have radically decided to reduce my rates with the run up to Christmas.  I have also decided to offer half hour bookings, as I do understand that time is as tight as money at this time of year.  It will only be while I am working away from home, but I have quite a few things booked up in the next few days, so plenty of opportunity to take advantage.  So here it is...

Normal Rate

Half hour - £90
One hour - £140
Two hours - £230
Three hours - £320
Four hours - £410
Five hours - £500
Over night - £700

Christmas Rate

Half hour - £70
One hour - £120
Two hours - £220
Three hours - £310
Four hours - £400
Five hours - £500
Over night - £600

When can you take advantage of these rates?  Don't worry, I've not decreased the rate only to say that I have no time to see you.  I have actually got a lot of days open for this and would love to see you.  I will only be doing these rates on 'incall' basis, as I have paid for accomodation in order to offer the time.  These are my locations and times from now until Christmas.

Wednesday 15th - Cheltenham Apartment - 3pm to midnight
Thursday 16th - Cheltenham Apartment - 9am to midnight
Friday 17th - Cheltenham Apartment - 11am to midnight

Monday 20th - Oxford hotel (OX2 area) - 2.30pm to midnight

Wednesday 22nd - Worcester hotel - 1pm to 10pm
Thursday 23rd - Cheltenham hotel - 1pm to 10pm
Friday 24th (Christmas Eve) - Cheltenham hotel - 10am to 6pm

My rates will be returning to normal after the 24th December, although I have decided not to put my rates up in January despite VAT going up.

My final offer of the year is with regards to New Year's Eve.  I usually spend new year with my friends and we have a great time, but being single when it comes to twelve O' clock I'm reminded that I am on my own and it does tend to put me on a temporary downer.  I thought this year instead of going through this feeling, wouldn't it be nice to be spending the evening with someone in a similar position to myself.  Someone who may or may not want a partner and all the hassle that comes with it, but misses the intimacy, the cuddles and kisses and would like to spend this evening with someone special.  Let me be that someone special! 

We could go to a party together and dance the night away, or go out for a romantic meal and fine dining or you could even cook for me at your own home, some nice background music etc.  Then when that clock strikes twelve we can be in a warm embrace, kissing passionately and enjoying the moment together.

With this in mind I have decided to offer two scenarios.  One being an evening starting from or after 7pm (depending on your requirements) and ending at 1am.  This would be based on a rate of £400.  If a hotel is needed I'm afraid this is not included in the rate.  The second scenario would be as above with me coming to you any time after 7pm and leaving around 10am in the morning for just £500!  (hotel room not included).

Why not make the evening special and spend it with me!

If I don't get to see you before Christmas, have a lovely time.  Enjoy being around the ones you love and if for any reason it's not the best time of year for you, remember that I'm available to give you some quality time and remind you how special you really are.

Take care and HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Kate xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment