Friday 24 December 2010

New Tour Dates Dec 2010 & Jan 2011

Hi,

I've got quite a few dates away after the new year and will obviously be blogging while I'm away.  However if you enjoy my blogs and live local to any of these areas, then please do get in touch and we can get together.

29th December 2010 - 4* Hotel near Chester - CH1. Due to popular demand I am returning to Chester.   I am booked into a 4* hotel where you can join me for minimum one hour (£140) or why not join me for the entire evening and make use of the restaurant and spa facilities close by?  Overnight bookings £700.

6th January 2011 - 4* Hotel near East Midlands Airport - I am booked into a 4* hotel where you can join me for minimum one hour (£140) or why not join me for the entire evening and make use of the restaurant, steam room, jacuzzi and indoor pool?  Overnight bookings £700.

7th to 10th January - Staying in a 4* hotel in central Edinburgh -  Arriving on the evening of Friday 7th and available both on Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 10pm, then on Monday morning from 9am to 11am. I will be offering a £10 discount for pre-bookings.  Why not make use of the pool and restaurant and spend the night with me?  £700 for overnight bookings.

12th & 13th January 2011 - Cheltenham Apartment - I will be staying in this apartment from 3pm on the 12th and available until 10pm.  The following day I will be available from 9am to 11am and then 4pm to 10pm.  I will also be able to offer straight MFF with Theresaax during this time or happy to accomodate MMF if you have a friend you would like to join us.  Please contact me to get a quote.

17th January 2011 - 4* Hotel in Oxford - OX1 - Due to the inclement weather of December I was unable to get to Oxford and was very disappointed.  Hopefully I will be able to make up for letting my regulars down during this visit.  Staying in a nice central hotel 4* with free parking.  Hotel facilties include a jacuzzi, pool, sauna, restaurant and bar.  Why not make an evening of it and book an overnight at just £700?

23rd to 28th January 2011 - 4* Hotel in Greenwich (London) near Greenwich Station - Available to work each evening from 5pm to 10pm.

My rates from the New Year will be as follows:

When able to offer them: 1/2 hour bookings =   £80
                                      3/4 hour bookings = £120
                                         1 hour bookings = £140
                                         2 hour bookings = £240
                                         3 hour bookings = £340
                                         4 hour bookings = £440
                                    Overnight bookings = £700

If you would like to take me out for a meal before your booking this will be charged at half rate, with a maximum of £100 during the meal time (sometimes service can be slow).  Time spent after the meal reverts back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment