Wednesday 22 December 2010

22nd December 2010

What can I say!  I think right at this moment I'm feeling rather thankful to a fairly new regular of mine.  Today I announced on my profile that I was fully booked.  This was due to the fact that I had booked a hotel room locally and had one booking of one hour and another for two hours.  After that I had arranged to meet up with a friend for dinner and an evening at the cinema.  Bearing in mind I had not been able to work for 3 days and was so sexually frustrated I couldn't stop the impulse to masturbate this morning, it would be fair to say that I was really looking forward to my first booking at 1pm.

Around about 11am I got everything together for the journey to the hotel.  It was not a long journey, but there is an awful lot of snow here in Worcester and I new it would not be easy to dislodge my vehicle from the surrounding snow.  I was most certainly right, as it took a full 25 mins to manouveur it into the road and it was 12pm by the time I got to the hotel.  This would normally take 15 minutes in total.

On arriving at the hotel I sent a text to my first booking, as I had not heard from him.  In the mean time one of my newer regulars had asked if it was possible for him to see him.  I wasn't sure what to do.  I enjoy seeing this new regular and feeling horny, the worsed scenario would be not seeing anyone.  I waited until 12.30pm and then called him back to tell the regular that he could come over.  A short while later I got a reply from the original client.  Apparently he had forgotten about our booking and was running late and could I fit him in at any other time.  I offered him 5.30pm and got no reply and no actual apology.

My regular arrived, hoorah!!!  We had some good fun on the bed and the sofa and I showed my appreciation by letting him have one of my 'at discretion' services, which he seemed to enjoy, followed by some cowgirl fun (my request) which ended up with me gushing over his cock (This is the second time it has happened in this way, which is most unusual, but I'm not complaining!) and finally I devoured his cock until it was time to stop.  Quite honestly I could have carried on, but he had a meeting to go to and I allegedly had a 3pm booking to get ready for.

Sadly my knight in shining armour left and I was left with yet another unanswered text, so am none the wiser to why my 3pm did not turn up.  It's now 5pm and I'm chilling out watching tv, reading magazines and sipping port before a night out with a good friend of mine.  We're off to see 'Burlesque' the musical and have a meal together.  I'm really looking forward to it and as I have the hotel in the centre of Worcester, I can have a drink or two, without worrying about drink driving, so alls well that ends well.

I wish I understood why clients are incapable of picking up the phone and politely either texting or phoning to let me know they are not able to make it.  I would not dream of not showing up for a client, so why is it ok to do it to me?  And as my regular said, "It's their loss!".  He did actually say something stronger too, but I'm too much of a lady to repeat it.

Tomorrow I have a booking for 1pm in Cheltenham and I have warned the client that I will not be starting out until I have heard from them and had the booking confirmed.  Fingers crossed I get one or two more bookings before Christmas, as I seriously need to get rid of some of this sexual tension.

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment