Saturday 25 December 2010

New Year's Eve

A little while ago now I put up a special offer rate offering to be company for New Year's Eve.  I had dreampt up two scenarios and was dearly hoping that someone would be looking to take me up on one of them. 

The first scenario entailed meeting up any time after 7pm and then going on to some generic party or to a restaurant for a romantic meal.  We would spend the entire evening together either dancing, laughing, chatting or sat in a quieter more romantic atmosphere enjoying each others company.  It didn't really matter where we were at 12am when the clock strikes, as long as we are together and able to embrace and kiss, as we would be seeing 2011 in together and not be the single person who is reminded of how alone they really are.  This date would continue to 1am, hopefully leaving with having had a great evening and both of us having a smile on our face.  This evening of up to 6 hours is being advertised at just £400.

The second scenario (and my preferred if I am honest) involved all of the above, but... continues overnight.  Either at your home or a hotel or possibly my home if it's free (which is quite possible).  This may also involve having a home made meal, with candles and music.  It could be sitting in front of the telly and watching the New Year counted in by Jools Holland or as earlier mentioned at a party or restaurant, which is then taken to the bedroom followed by lots of kisses and cuddles and maybe (if I'm lucky) falling asleep in spoons.  This would continue until up to 10am the next morning.  This is being advertised at just £500.  This is £200 less than my usual rate.

Why am I offering my services at such low rates?  Well, it is a one off and there is a good reason behind it.  I'm doing it because I want to spend the evening with someone too.  I have many friends and yes I could go out with them, as I have done many years before, but... when that clocks strikes 12 I am always the one that gets a peck on the cheek and goes home alone.  I want to be with someone I can kiss properly and cuddle and share the excitement of the evening with and I would rather not go to bed alone that night, but share it with someone who like me is quite happy to be alone the rest of the year round, but misses the intimacy, cuddles and kisses of sharing a significant evening and seeing the New Year in with someone special.  Let me be that someone special!

There is only one week left to decide what you want to do.  I haven't contacted any of my friends yet and made plans, as I am still hanging out for this to happen.  If it sounds like something you would enjoy and you're happy to pay the rates given (which are small) then please do get in touch.  I may be able to travel a short distance or you could come to Worcester.

Kate x

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment